In 2017, a quarter of French companies had an international development strategy. Why not you?
Each country has its own insurance rules and culture
We work with a brokers’ network located all around the world. Thanks to them, we have learnt about local practices and can help you to interpret them!
Whatever the size of your company (small, medium, large), your activity, the location and number of your plants abroad, we can help you to find a solution that suits your subsidiaries’ coverage strategy.
Insurance premiums in India must be paid before insurance of the policy : it is called a cash before cover country.
The employer’s civil liability for land motor vehicles is a special compulsory insurance in the Netherlands.
The “Repatriation” insurance policy in Brazil can only be issued if a detailed list of all Brazilian employees is given to the insurer.
The CGL in the USA only covers up to two million dollars.
- Proposal of an insurance scheme suitable for your company and its international subsidiaries
- Monitoring the deployment of international insurance programmes and check on compliance with locally issued policies
- Monitoring of international claims
- Information feedback concerning all the insurance covering your group and its subsidiaries
- Annual financial report
- Review of insurance clauses in commercial contracts in English
- Legal and tax monitoring internationally
Our network throughout the world
Today, due to the geographical location of our clients, we have a partnership with brokers in 26 countries.
The functioning of international insurance
To go further…
- “Business friendly” country ranking
(Source : The World Bank Group)
- Start to export
(Source : Business France)
- How to set up abroad?
(Source : Agency for Business Creation)
- Map of countries as regards the risk of unpaid invoices
(Source : COFACE)
Ask for a custom assessment
The Union Industrielle team is there to help you
Together, we will examine your situation and propose personal solutions suited to your needs.